Learn how to cook Laksa fried rice by following the simple steps below.
Laksa Fried Rice Recipe (6 servings)
75g Big Onion (1 medium sized)
45g Garlic (1 bulb)
70g Laksa Sarawak Paste
5 medium sized eggs
18g Cooking oil (5 tbsp)
Salt & seasoning to taste
1. Cook the rice in a rice cooker after cleaning the rice.
2. Chop onion and garlic until fine.
3. Break the eggs into a bowl and mix thoroughly. Add salt or seasoning to taste.
1. Heat oil in a wok.
2. Sauté garlic with medium fire for 5 minutes or until fragrant and golden brown.
3. Remove the garlic and set aside.
4. Sauté the onion for 5 minutes or until fragrant and soft.
5. Pour the egg mixture and stir while cooking for 2 minutes under medium heat.
6. Add cooked rice and Laksa Sarawak paste along with fried garlic and stir-fry for 10 minutes or until well mixed.
7. Add enough salt or seasonings to taste.
*Optional: Add in your favorite poultry or seafood before pouring egg mixture for that extra protein.