Learn how to cook Laksa stir-fry chicken masala by following the simple steps below.
Laksa Stir-fry Chicken Masala Recipe (4 servings)
656g Chicken meat (2 thighs) Cardamom (2ocs)
33g Shallots (4 medium sized) Cloves (2pcs)
16g Garlic (1/2 bulb) Cinnamon stick (1 medium size)
13g Lemon grass (1 medium stalk) Star anise (2pcs)
115g Evaporated milk
2 medium sized potatoes
75g Sarawak Laksa Paste
15g Cooking Oil (4 tbsp)
Salt or Seasoning to taste
1. Blend red onions, garlic and lemongrass.
2. Cut potatoes into medium-sized cubes.
3. Chop chicken into desired size.
1. Heat oil in a skillet.
2. Sauté blended red onions, garlic and lemongrass along with the spices on medium heat for 3 minutes or until fragrant.
3. Put in chicken and stir-fry for 8 minutes or until half-cooked.
4. Add in potatoes, Sarawak laksa paste and water. Mix well.
5. Let mixture simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked and potatoes soft.
6. Put in evaporated milk and let it simmer again for 3 minutes.
7. Add salt or seasoning to taste.