Learn how to cook Laksa stir-fry chicken by following the simple steps below.
Laksa Stir-fry Chicken Recipe (2 servings)
310g Chicken meat (1 thigh)
25g Shallots ( 3 medium sized)
10g Garlic (3 cloves)
15g Evaporated milk (4 tbsp)
50g Laksa Sarawak Paste
8g Cooking Oil (2 tbsp)
Salt or Seasoning to taste
1. Chop the shallots, garlic until fine.
2. Cut the chicken into desired size.
1. Heat oil in a skillet.
2. Sauté shallots, garlic on medium heat for 3 minutes or until fragrant.
3. Add the chicken and stir-fry for 8 minutes or until half-cooked.
4. Add in laksa Sarawak paste and water. Mix well.
5. Let mixture simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
6. Pour in evaporated milk and let it simmer again for 3 minutes.
7. Add salt or seasoning to taste.