Learn how to cook Laksa stir-fry seafood by following the simple steps below. In this recipe, we will be using squid as our seafood.
Laksa Stir-fry Seafood Recipe (4 servings)
75g Onions (1 medium sized)
37g Shallots (4 medium sized)
15g Garlic (4 cloves)
65g Laksa Sarawak Paste
90g Whole Tomato (1 large sized)
15g Cooking Oil (4 tbsp)
Salt or Seasoning to taste
1. Blend the onion, shallots and garlic or chopped up finely.
2. Cut the squid and tomato into desired sizes.
1. Heat oil in a skillet.
2. Sauté the onion, shallots and garlic on medium heat for 5 minutes or until fragrant.
3. Add the squid and stir-fry for 1 minute or until half-cooked.
4. Add in chopped tomato, laksa Sarawak paste and water. Mix well.
5. Let mixture simmer for 10 minutes or until squid is cooked.
6. Add salt or seasoning to taste.
1. Do not let the mixture simmer for too long to avoid texture of squid from being too chewy.
2. Feel free to use other seafood such as prawn or clams for this recipe.